It is normal to have fat in human blood, but if the amount of fat exceeds the normal rate, it leads to accumulation on the walls of the blood vessels which contributes to its hardening and this is dangerous, because it increases blood pressure and exposes the heart to many health risks such as high blood pressure.
Some people have been suffering from high blood pressure for years without feeling any symptoms. High and uncontrolled blood pressure increases the risk of serious health problems, such as heart attack and stroke. It often develops over many years and eventually appears in almost all people.
Early diagnosis of cancer is one of the most important challenges facing the medical field today. The earlier the disease is diagnosed, the more likely the treatment will be, and the complications resulting from it are much lower. So we offer oncology testing for women.
It is a common type of anemia, a condition in which blood lacks enough healthy red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen to body tissues. As can be seen from the name, iron deficiency anemia occurs as a result of iron deficiency. Without enough iron, your body cannot produce enough red blood cell material to transport oxygen (hemoglobin).
The pregnancy period is important for the health of the fetus and the mother, following the general medical recommendations for tests is a key factor in ensuring the safety of your pregnancy. So we offer you some important tests
About 90% of the hair grows all the time, and the duration of hair growth can range from two to six years. The remaining 10% of the hair is left to rest for a period of two to three months, and then the hair will fall out at the end of the rest period. When hair falls, new hair grows from hair follicles, starting a new growth cycle, from the beginning. Head hair grows between 10 and 15 millimeters each month.
Most people experience headaches from time to time. But if you have headaches most days of the week, it's a sign that you have chronic daily headaches. Instead of identifying a particular type of headache, daily chronic headaches include many subtypes of headaches as well.
Diabetes includes a number of disorders characterized by problems with the insulin hormone produced by the pancreas in the normal condition to help the body consume sugar and fat and store some of them. Diabetes affects humans when there are problems in the production of this hormone or resistance of the body to raise the level of blood sugar, so we provide you with some important tests